Sacramento Memorial Lawn's history is legendary. Since our founding in 1925, we haven’t forgotten that personal attention and genuine care are the most important services we can provide.
We celebrate life!
We at Sacramento Memorial Lawn believe that the choices you make to celebrate the life of your loved one should be as special as the person they represent. That’s why you’ll always find our staff ready to go the extra mile to meet your special needs and requests.
Your loved one deserves the highest level of respect and dignity, a trust that we take very seriously. Allow us to be a part of your family when it matters most. Whether you have an immediate need for our services or you wish to begin pre-planning a funeral arrangement for you or someone you love, call us. We will be proud to serve you.
Of the many arrangements made after losing a loved one, the first is the selection of a funeral home. The staff of Sacramento Memorial Lawn can create a beautiful tribute and provide guidance and suggestions on the many decisions made when planning a funeral, cremation, memorial, celebration of life, and/or burial service.
Sacramento Memorial Lawn will help arrange:
- Traditional Funerals & Burials
- Traditional Cremation Services
- Memorial Services / Celebration of Life
- Church or Chapel Services
- Graveside Services
- Immediate Burials / Simple Cremations
- Burial Casket and/or Vault
- Cremation Casket and/or Alternative Container
- Urn and/or Urn Vault
- Keepsake & Remembrance Jewelry
- Personalized Mementos
- Online Guestbooks
- Photo Tribute Videos
- Memorial Stationery
- Scattering at Sea
- Outbound Transportation Services
- Inbound Transportation Services
- Advanced Planning